- Let your hair be a least one day without shampooing; it holds the style better.
- Ensure you get all your facial waxing a week prior to the big day. You don't want a rash to appear!
- Wear a button-down shirt for the trial run and wedding day to avoid disaster when pulling your shirt off!
- Book your trial run two months in advance to ensure your date is available.
- Don't try any new products on your skin just prior, to include: moisturizer, makeup, skin peals or anything that may cause the skin to react.
- Don't make any big changes to your hair color just before your wedding. If you don't like it, you will have to look at it forever in your wedding photos. You can always try something new