Heather Brinkman is a talented Hair and Make-up Artist with several years of experience with events, weddings, film and print. With formal training at the prestigious Paul Mitchell the School, Heather played a strategic role on the Makeup and Product Teams. Fast forward and Heather went on to become a premiere artist and stylist with a Paul Mitchell National Educator, where she continued to hone her craft working with some of the nation's most skilled professionals.
- Hundreds of Disney Weddings
- Photo shoots for Redbook Magazine online
- Photo Shoots for Red Shoes Creative (Disney's Marketing Division)
- Music Video for Joey Page "Girl Who Understands Me"
- Models for premiere Hotels and Venues in Florida for billboards, magazines and direct mail campaigns
- Models for Fashion Shows, public and privé.
- Disney Channel Games 2008 - Hair and makeup for stars including Selena Gomez, The Cheetah Girls, The Jonas Brothers, Brenda Song, and International Disney Channel Stars from all over the world as well as other participants.
- Corporate Photo/Video shoots for several companies including Executives of Fidelity National (FIS) and Marriott.
With years of being "in the trenches" with some of the best in the industry, she decided to bring her glam on the go...and The Makeover Maven was born!
Heather stays abreast of new trends, techniques, and products, further refining her talents. A great sense of humor and style are the foundation of The Makeover Maven. Heather has built an exceptional reputation in the wedding, film and special event industry by surrounding herself with a team of talented, creative and hard working gals to pamper and bring out the very best attributes of their clients.
Heather's recipe for success is simple: Listen and collaborate on the look the client wants; tailor the perfect colors, textures, styles and accessories to enhance the features and ensemble of the client; provide an affordable way for clients to look their best, in the comfort of their location, and of course....HAVE FUN!